Taiwan is a fantastic place to live, develop a product and run a business.
Garage+, one of Taiwan’s most Internationally active incubators is for the second year offering their Startup Global Program.
They are inviting international startups (Stage from seed to series A / Going to Asian market/ Building prototypes to products) to come to Taiwan for 2 weeks (5/23-6/3) and they are footing the bill!
- – Flight Ticket
- – 2-weeks accommodation
- – Visits to worldwide-renowned manufacturers
- – Funding pitch opportunity
- – 3-months free working space
- – Entrepreneur visa
The accepted teams will also get a booth at the largest ICT tradeshow in Asia: COMPUTEX (https://www.computextaipei.com.tw/) and they would help arranging exclusive meetings with potential partners and media.
Garage+ is a zero-equity incubator which means you do not need to give up any of your company, just come to Taiwan and see what we have to offer.
To qualify, your company would need to live up to these qualifications:
- – Set up a company or branch offices in Taipei
– Full-time entrepreneurs
– Tech-based Start-ups. Industries include: IoT, Health Care, Fintech, Cyber Security, GreenTech and more
– Stage: Seed Fund ~ Series A
Want to know more?
Download the Startup Global Program introduction deck here.
How to Apply?
Send a summary of your business plan and an introduction of your team directly to the Program Manager Elan Huang BEFORE 3/31!