With the gradual increase of global risks, the ways of developing innovative practices to ensure a future with sustainability has become mainstream. The Asia Pacific Social Innovation Partnership Award is established to explore dynamic social innovation models in the Asia Pacific region and to motivate more change-makers to contribute to social innovation, discovering and celebrating social innovation partnerships that connect diverse stakeholders and make significant social impacts. Applicants are required to set the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (the SDGs) as their core value.
All organizations established in the Asia Pacific region that are committed to social innovation actions or projects are welcome to apply.
• The Biosphere Sustainability Award
• The Inclusive Business Award
• The Social Prosperity Award
• Special Jury Prize
• Application period: 2020/02/01 - 2020/03/20 (GMT+8 17:00)
• Application website: https://si.taiwan.gov.tw/Home/ap_apply
• Note: The application should be summitted in English only and strictly follow the requirements of application
• For more information please contact: email@example.com
Host by Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan (R.O.C.)